The AquaMobil® line of products features our mobile shower and decontamination systems.
Our first mobile water flow heater type DH1 was developed and constructed already back in 1962 in cooperation with the German Federal Armed Forces. To date, more than 4000 water flow heaters have been sold to international civil protection organizations and armed forces.
Our devices are characterised by high quality and well-thought-out technology. They have proven their reliability in many countries and under all climatic conditions. Many of the water flow heaters sold in the 70s, 80s and 90s are still in use today.
The AquaMobil® components are easy to transport and do not require special-purpose vehicles. They are also designed for use under the most difficult conditions.
Advantages of our AquaMobil® system:
- Quick and self-sufficient readiness for hygienic use in shower tents and shower containers and in cases of chemical, biological and radioactive contamination
- Water can be supplied by connection to the public water network, from portable water tanks or from natural water sources
- Power supply by the public grid or by means of a generator
- Designed for shower operation with thermostatically controlled water and simultaneous supply of hot water
- Easy to use and maintain
- Low noise and exhaust emissions